Thursday, October 21, 2010

Next week!

Hola Padres,
Since we have been watching a video about "The Day of the Dead" celebrations, I thought it would be fitting to have the celebration in my classroom. I will be setting up an area in the classroom, so that the students who want to participate will be able to bring an item (small) to add to the "altar" in remembrance of someone who has passed away. It could also be the memory of a pet! This is a happy celebration!! The first week of November, items will be returned...make sure to put your child's name on the item. If they choose to bring a photo, it could be a photo copy of it. If it is a food item that the loved one used to like to eat, it could be a picture or container of the item...trying to keep ants at bay. If you have any questions feel free to email me at bbp@shorecrest.org or call me.
sinceramente,
Señora B-P

No comments:

Post a Comment