Monday, September 12, 2011

Esta Semana en la Clase de Español...

Muchas Gracias to all of you who came to support me on Friday. The Sumo outfit proved a bit heavy and stiff for me, but now that I know what it feels like, I'm ready for a re-match! Coach D "look out"!!

4th graders and 3rd graders are working on describing things about themselves with words such as Me llamo (I call myself), Tengo (I have), Me gusta (I like), and Quiero (I want). They will continue to increase this type of vocabulary for a final verbal "skit" later in the year. Acting will be expected, so we'll be on Broadway-mode.

2nd graders and 1st graders are learning the song about the Spanish class coming to an end, with the tic, toc, tic, toc, el reloj...as well as learning to introduce themselves properly.

I've uploaded a new song about the "Days of the week" at the very bottom of the page. Please scroll down to hear the voice recorded vocabulary, and song.
Gracias!

No comments:

Post a Comment