Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Esta Semana en la Clase de Español...

The 4th graders have begun to record their voices while reading "Todo de Mí" (All about me). It is amazing, and fun to hear their voices in Spanish.

3rd graders are finishing up writing the "question & answer" cards. They worked with a team mate, then shared with the class. Public speaking is being taught in Spanish class!

2nd and 1st graders are beginning to decorate my classroom with items for "El Día de las Brujas" (Halloween) such as "la calabaza con cara, el fantásma, el gato negro, y la bruja". For 2nd graders it was a process which included having the student tell me in Spanish "Yo quiero cortar el gato negro", (I want to cut the black cat), at which time I would hand them a piece of construction paper, then they had to say "gracias", manners, manners, manners!

No comments:

Post a Comment